

Open House is 2 months away, but I always like to have an outfit ready for the big night on campus. I like both of these looks from Ann Taylor. There is such a big difference between Ann Taylor Loft and Ann Taylor. I personally haven't bought anything at either in a long time. I felt like Ann Taylor was catering to an older client. I check their website every once in awhile and they are starting to show a more fun and hip look. These options are pretty conservative, but they had a few cute dress options for a dressy night out.
2 comments:
Option #2 is all you!
I think Ann Taylor is stepping it up a notch because they are about ready to file bankruptcy! I use to love that store but I too thought it was a little matronly! These are very encouraging! Love #2 too!
Post a Comment