Saturday, February 7, 2009
He's Just Not That Into You!
Saw the He's Just Not That Into You movie tonight with dear husband. He hated it! His thoughts were that it was an hour too long for a chick flick. I thought that it was OK. It is really a movie that girls need to see if you are currently dating, have just been dating or have a friend to go with who is dating. Otherwise it's a rental for a girl to watch without hubby. I think 5 years out of the dating circuit I couldn't relate anymore to the funny things girls say or do while they're trying to figure out if they'll get a call back or if he likes you. The movie is a series of vinets with different friends and couples. It goes back and forth between these different relationships and then there is also commentary from random people about dating thrown in during different times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you on the movie. I went and saw it this weekend with Paige and we both thought it was cute but went into it with some high expectations and felt like it was missing a little something. Good cast though!
Post a Comment