Thursday, January 22, 2009

Twilight

I'm excited that Dakota Fanning might be playing Jane in the next Twilight movie, she would be perfect. I'm on the last book and am having a hard time reading it. I only read about a chapter a night. It is almost as if it is written by a different author. It's not an easy read like the first 3. I must have read them in at about 2 weeks. I haven't seen the movie yet. I hope it's not gone from the theaters. I have this vision of what the characters look like where the live what the certain places look like in the book and I think that the movie is going to change all of that for me. That's why I want to finish all 4 books before I see it. They really are great books for anyone that hasn't read them yet, get to it!

No comments: