So I've been hearing a ton about this new cleanse. Check it out at ...http://www.blueprintcleanse.com/
They have 3 different types depending on what type of consumer you are. You can also choose the amount of days that you do it for. I was interested in the Renovation Cleanse has been referred to as "a gateway cleanse." This "Class-A" cleanse will leave you addicted to feeling amazing and wanting more. This Cleanse is designed for the absolute beginner—the “I’ll have my martini with a side of steak, please” type.
The Renovation cleanse fills you up with six delicious tonics—
Renovation Menu:
1. Green Juice
2. Pineapple, Apple, Mint
3. Green Juice
4. Spicy Lemonade
5. Carrot, Apple, Ginger, Lemon, Beet
6. Cashew nut milk
It's 85 per day. I was really excited about trying this until I realized that the 3 day cleanse is $255. Couldn't I just get Jamba Juice to whip me up something close for about 10 dollars a day???
I've heard on other blogs that it really makes you feel refreshed, your skin looks better, you're not hungry and you're on the road to a new healthy start for 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment