Oh yes, my ticket costs $370 and then I have to pay another $45 dollar admin fee because I'm taking traffic school. I'll also have to pay the $100 for traffic school. This is a $500 dollar Christmas Present! It totally sucks! My mom got a ticket at the same light a week after I did. At least she slowed down and I didn't. I HATE
YUBA CITY right now! I would be OK with this if it were a real intersection, but Garden Highway and Lincoln come on!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your ticket! I know it is awful when something comes up that you don't expect! Trust me! I just had some collections company call me from a Doctors visit from September of 2000. Yep that's right and I told her I had insurance and it should have been covered and she said that it was $40 but with all the interest in was $340 but if I gave her my credit card over the phone she would knock $100 off! I was not about to give some stranger my credit card over the phone and I told her to send me a bill and she told me I was refusing to pay! I said I am not refusing to pay I just want to know what you are saying I owe for and I am going to do the research before I give you my cc# over the phone....anyway this was all on a Saturday morning at 8am one of my ONLY days to sleep in! AYE AYE AYE!!
Still haven't received the bill! HMMMMM Was it a scam?
Cheer up good things will come!
Happy Holidays!!!
XO
Kell~
Post a Comment