Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NO GOOD VERY BAD DAY

There is nothing worse than ending a long day with a traffic ticket in the mail. I got it for running the red light turning right on Lincoln and Garden Highway. Of all places to have a red light camera, right in front of the trailer park. Nice, very nice. What a way to ruin the holidays with a huge ticket that I so don't want to pay for. I'm never turning right there again. From now on I'll take railroad to garden highway. I am so mad, can you tell? I also love how they send you those attractive pictures and then don't even tell you how much you owe, you have to wait another 10 days until they send another letter. That's just evil! Sorry mom and dad, I won't be visiting your town for awhile. I have ill feelings toward a stoplight.

1 comment:

jenjt said...

I can't believe you didn't call me about this!!! You must have been really upset if I didn't get a call! Even beter then the picture...I think you can actually look up the video and see yourself in action.