I just saw this learning toy advertised while I was watching Charlie Brown tonight. The Fisher-Price Smart Cycle is a learning toy. Targeted towards 3-6 year olds, the Smart Cycle is able to grab your child's attention while teaching educational skills just as your child is beginning the school system. The Smart Cycle teaches upper and lowercase letter, numbers and counting, spelling, problem-solving, shapes, matching, creativity, and spatial reasoning skills. I am all over this for my nephew this Christmas. He's learning to ride a bike and this is the perfect practice. You can buy it here at Toys R Us for only $99. I just read the reviews on Toys R Us and some are not very good. I guess this product has been out for awhile. It had mixed reviews, some people raved about it while others complained that some of the features didn't work all the time. I still think I like it more than the fire engine scooter I had originally picked out. I am his Aunt I guess I could get him both and spoil the little one
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
#1 Christmas Gift
I just saw this learning toy advertised while I was watching Charlie Brown tonight. The Fisher-Price Smart Cycle is a learning toy. Targeted towards 3-6 year olds, the Smart Cycle is able to grab your child's attention while teaching educational skills just as your child is beginning the school system. The Smart Cycle teaches upper and lowercase letter, numbers and counting, spelling, problem-solving, shapes, matching, creativity, and spatial reasoning skills. I am all over this for my nephew this Christmas. He's learning to ride a bike and this is the perfect practice. You can buy it here at Toys R Us for only $99. I just read the reviews on Toys R Us and some are not very good. I guess this product has been out for awhile. It had mixed reviews, some people raved about it while others complained that some of the features didn't work all the time. I still think I like it more than the fire engine scooter I had originally picked out. I am his Aunt I guess I could get him both and spoil the little one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment