Sunday, August 23, 2009
Halloween, early I know.....
I just stopped at Ross in Modesto. Sometimes they have Michael Kors tops for a steal. Instead I found the CUTEST Halloween stuff for between $5-$10. They had cookie cutter (metal and plastic), fall candles, room sprays, kitchen towels with cute sayings and pom poms (very girly), bat doormats, glitter pumpkins, jack-o-lantern cake pans, and the most adorable aprons. The apron I liked had polka dots with bats that had beaded eyes. There were tons of great gifts if you have a friend with an Oct. birthday or are just in need of some hostess gifts for all your halloween visits and parties. I think I might go back and pick up the towels for my coworkers and the apron to wear at school during my classroom party. I just love fall! Anything pumpkin or apple scented makes me soooo happy. I just had my car washed and had country spice freshener sprayed and now it smells delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment