I was very disappointed to learn about the recent cancellation of the teacher discount in Ceres, California. As a teacher for an underfunded school, for the past 6 years, I have relied on Wal-Mart for all of my classroom supplies. I typically spend up from $500-$1,000 a year of my own funds supplying my students with the tools necessary for making learning possible. I truly hope that this discount will be reinstated especially considering the current lack of funding in California schools. I know the teachers in my area rely on this discount and appreciate the past support Wal-Mart was contributing to the process. Only with continued support of companies like yourself can the betterment and enrichment of local communities continue. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
******* Here is my Wal-Mart complaint that I sent in today. I was soooo mad when they told me that they weren't offering the teacher discount anymore. If they don't put it back I'm moving on to Target.
No comments:
Post a Comment