
Last weekend I went to a poker party that an old coworker has every year for her birthday. There were about 20 people, tons of food and a few tables for playing. They had a real card table and covered their kitchen table with a cut piece of green felt. She threw small bowls of snacks on all the game tables, had a great bar with tons of fun drinks. My favorite was the blueberry vodka with lemonade, sugar on the rim and a few fresh blueberries inside, delicious! This is an inexpensive way to have a great couples game night. There were cheat sheets on all the tables for the girls. The guys did get a bit frustrated at times with the chicks, but they ended up being good teachers. I actually came out on top for my table and I didn't have a clue what I was doing. We all threw $5 in the pot and then distributed money out to the winners at the end. Hours of fun on a budget!
No comments:
Post a Comment