Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Cleaning




Spring Break

I called Merry Maids because I did not want to clean this week. The quote they gave me was 240 for a one time clean that would take about 2 hours. I thought that was pretty high since they were only going to clean 2 of the 4 bedrooms and we don't have pets. I started thinking of all the things I could do with that money and now guess who's cleaning on her days off, me! Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Shopping for Spring
Target has the best shoes in stock right now. They have perfect copies of the sandals that are in all the stores right now. You can't beat it.

I also bought this dress in navy for Open House in a few weeks. I couldn't beat the price of $40.

Marshall's Update- I just ran into Marshall's here and found a ton of Lilly Pulitzer dresses for women and adorable dresses for little girls at great prices!

No comments: